January 24, 2007

Vallauris (detail #1)


During the last few days I've been working on a larger drawing in Vallauris, and it will take me a few more sessions to finish it. I just thought I'd post a little detail so that noone thinks I'm not doing anything... This detail takes about 12 x 12 cm (5 x 5 in.) of a sheet that measures 65 x 50 cm (25 x 19 in.).

Ces derniers jours j'ai travaillé á Vallauris, où j'ai commencé un dessin un peu plus large que d'habitude, et il me faudra encore quelques jours pour le terminer. Ici il s'agit d'une partie qui mesure 12 x 12 cm dans une feuille de 65 x 50 cm.

Seit ein paar Tagen arbeite ich in Vallauris an einem grösseren Blatt (65 x 50 cm), und es wird noch ein paar Tage dauern, bis es fertig ist. Hier ist schon mal ein kleiner Ausschnitt, ca. 12 x 12 cm.

Litho ink and Indian ink.

No comments: