November 08, 2007

Landscape #13

You may remember my post Half a landscape where I scanned only the left half of this sheet - today I finally finished it.
The smell of thyme was all around me while I was drawing this, and that's probably why I have the impression now that this drawing evokes the smell of thyme, although it should actually rather have a smell of fixative ...

Vous vous rappellez peut-être de mon dessin Half a landscape : voici enfin le dessin complet que j'ai enfin pu terminer aujourd'hui.
L'odeur de thym chatouillait mes narines pendant tout le temps que j'ai travaillé sur ce dessin, c'est probablement la raison pourquoi j'ai l'impression maintenant que ce dessin évoque l'odeur de thym - alors qu'il devrait plutôt avoir une odeur de fixatif ...

Pencil on 175 g paper, 40 x 30 cm

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Werner

thank you for your interest in joining Art Blogs 4 U. I will be pleased to add your details once you have placed a link on your blog.

best wishes

Suzanne McDermott said...

Now that you mention it, I'll think of the smell of thyme when I look at this. Beautiful job.