November 19, 2007

Landscape #15 or small landscape

This is a small drawing I made on Friday (the 16th), but since my internet access at home is currently interrupted, I can only post it today.
I took a small piece of paper (16 x 12 cm / 6.3 x 4.7 in), traced a smaller rectangle into it (8 x 4 cm / 3.1 x 1.6 in), and then drew this landscape (en plein air, as always).
You can click on it to see a higher resolution.

Ceci est un dessin de vendredi (16/11), mais comme mon accès à internet à la maison ne marche pas actuellement, je le publie seulement aujourd'hui.
Sur une petite feuille de papier (16 x 12 cm), j'ai tracé un petit rectangle (8 x 4 cm) dans lequel j'ai dessiné ce petit paysage (devant la nature, bien sûr).
Comme d'habitude, on peut cliquer dessus pour voir l'image en plus grand.


Pencil. Paper size: 16 x 12 cm (6.3 x 4.7 in) - drawing: 8 x 4 cm (3.1 x 1.6 in)

2 comments:

Suzanne McDermott said...

I'm envious of your Saturday afternoon! This little drawing is my favorite so far. It's so descriptive, I can really feel the place. Beautifully rendered. You must have a good sharpener.

This morning I posted the answer to last Tuesday's quiz. If you're curioius, here is the painting.

Werner said...

Thank you Suzanne. A good sharpener indeed, and also good pencils: Recently I bought some very hard ones, 8H and 9H, and I already wonder how I got along without them before (I stopped at 7H before).